How to get slim is a Level 1 workshop that shows you why you gain and lose weight, but never manage to maintain the lighter weight when you reach it. Once you learn why this happens it changes everything.
Why You’re Not Losing Weight
On this course you’ll learn some simple information about what your body needs on a daily basis and it might not be what you believe right now.
- How to get energised and motivated
- What tools and techniques you can use to shift how you behave around food’
- What your specific drivers are
Whether you have accompanying illness, pains, hormonal issues, or mood swings, you’ll get some insights so you don’t have to beat yourself up any more, because it’s not your fault and on this course you’ll find out why.
This puts you on the road to discovering how to address the following:
- Comfort eating
- Self sabotaging your best efforts
- Caving into food cravings
- The highs and lows of weight loss – gain – loss – and – gain – again
- Why some of your saddest times have been your slimmest
- Learning about the role that hormonal health plays
- Why do you have accompanying moods swings
- Looking at the link with physical pain
- Changing language habits
- Learning there are no good or bad foods that wonky habits don’t make them so
This 1-day course gets you on the road to getting free of the hamster-wheel of weight gain and believing you can’t change it, or that you’re in some way to blame.
Where And When – 2014:
- 23 August/ 30 November
- Saturday: 10.00 am-5.00 pm
Book Your Place Here
- Only £50.00
Let’s Have A Chat
If you’d like to learn more about how you can get more on board with your weight loss targets, then let’s arrange a chat: