Come along to this 1-day workshop and learn about WEIGHT LOSS consisting of the following:
- Learn how to Address Your Cravings (and for some that’s all you need)
- Get some shifts with your weight loss
- Lift the anxiety / shame or guilt around secretive eating
- The importance of language
- Why diets may not have worked for you
- Learn what the new-sciences show is happening with weight gain
This 1-day worksop shows you a completely different approach to weight loss so you can finally achieve your goal whether you’ve been trying to lose weight for weeks, months, years or even decades. This information is invaluable.
- Where dieting programmes could benefit from a crucial but missing piece of the puzzle
- Learn how to work on your food cravings (with all the usual suspects, bread, chocolate, crisps, dairy and carbohydrates) or your particular poison-of-choice
- How you can get fit without a gym membership
- Learn to lift the anxieties around food and social events
- Get free of the need for secretive eating
- Find out how comfort eating and behaviours around weight have got stuck in your system
- Get relaxed around food
We also have Caroline from Pampered Chef who’s going to give us a cookery demonstration to keep us on track with our love of celebrating food.
There will be tools to take away and apply immediately to get you on the road to where you want to be.
Call for the full details and start getting slimmer no matter what eating-plan you prefer.
Upcoming Dates For 2012
13th May or 11th November
42B Earls Avenue
INTRODUCTORY offer at only £47.00
44 (0) 1303 223233
44 (0) 7951 522829
firstname.lastname@example.org – or – just fill out a contact us form here …
* Payment arrangements available and 1 charitable place on each training
Join the newsletter
If you haven’t already, join the newsletter and receive tips, news and up-to-date information about the mind:body connection in relation to weight loss.
Working with Jane
Changing unwanted patterns with all-things-food makes an enormous difference to everything else, especially how you feel about yourself.
When it comes to making better decisions, addressing what stops you is a very good place to start. Are you ready to take the plunge?