ACE (Advanced Clearing Energetics) Levels 1&2
Advanced Clearing Energetics™ or ACE as it’s known, helps you take your clients to the core of their health issues without having to revisit too much of the story.
It provides a strong set of user-friendly strategies to help clear the underlying energy that lead them to develop a condition and whatever lies behind it’s being re-triggered, with chronic disease patterns for example.
These innovative techniques provide an intelligent method of working with the brain / mind / body dynamic (contained in each of us) so you can get quicker results with your clients and simultaneously it’s a great tool for working with your own ‘stuff’ as well – after all we are all a-work-in-progress.
When you integrate ACE into your current strategies, you’ll often see your clients, patients, staff and students physically change before-your-very-eyes, as they report their sometimes incredible and immediate results.
Why ACE Health Training?
This course is experiential, you’ll get lots of practice within this intentionally small group, giving you an opportunity to work on your own emotional welfare as you learn.
This helps you finally resolve your own stuff at the core so that self-healing can take place effectively, efficiently, and very quickly at times, just as your clients/patients will gain insights throughout their own processes.
Whether you’re looking for answers to help with healing your own conditions, or want to become a highly skilled ACE Practitioner, Levels 1&2 provides the core strategies behind this unique process.
This course is a smart compliment to your existing practitioner skill-set, to enhance your personal development experience or work towards a new career as an ACE Practitioner. Level 3 which addresses the psychological information in ACE will be available in 2015, and is also bookable below.
What Will I Learn On The ACE Course?
Level 1 introduces you to the basics of the technique and teaches the following:
- Discover the connection between stress and disease
- Explore each of the 4-types of organ-tissue areas that can be affected and their meanings
- Learn to recognize the 6-Stages Of Illness and where your client is in that process at any one time
- Learn about the importance of the UDIN moment
- Getting started with the ACE process
- Learn how to establish rapport with your client
- Learn how to navigate the ACE questions
- Learn how to get you (and the client) out-of-the-way
- Learn how to engage clients with a preferred sense of well-being
- Uncover the useful beliefs for practitioners
- Learn how to find the trapped energy and get to the core of an issue
- Learn how to read the client and test, test, test the results
- ACE 3-days
- 14-16 November
- Friday: 9.00 am-5.30 pm
- Sat/Sun: 9.30 am-5.30 pm
- Pay a £50.00 deposit to secure your place
- Or take the EARLY Bird discount up to a month beforehand
- Become an accredited practitioner working with clients, employees, patients, staff and students
Using ACE On Skin Eczema
This was a combination of ACE (when it was in beta-stage (as it were) and originally called The META-Healing Process. Jane used the NES miHealth in tandem with ACE because they combine well.
Where And When – 2014
Book Your Place Here
ACE Practitioner Levels 1&2 – 14-16 November 2014
ACE Practitioner Levels 1&2 – 6-8 February 2015
ACE Practitioner Level 3 – 13-14 June 2015
ACE Practitioner Levels 1-3 – 14-18 October 2015
ACE Practitioner Levels 1&2 – 14-16 October 2015
ACE Practitioner Level 3 – 17-18 October 2015
Dates For 2015 Include Level 3
The options for 2015 include ACE Level 3 on applying the ACE Principles to working with Psychological Conditions and a new page is coming soon, but the dates and costs are ready to view above.
NB: If you’ve already taken Levels 1&2 with us you can take advantage of the additional offer, because it wasn’t available when you booked.
Get In Contact If You’d Like A Chat[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]