You might have been on all manner of eating plans, weight loss systems, patches, potions and pills. You might think it’s impossible to actually drop the weight and keep it off , because you’ve given it more than a fair go and you may even believe it’s your fault that you never achieve your weight loss goals.
Does Any Of This Sound Familiar?
Do you find yourself obsessing over certain foods, calories, diets, exercise or weighing yourself more often than makes sense?
But you can reach those goals by taking a different approach and by-the-way, you not reaching those goals before, it’s definitely not your fault!
Kelly’s Sweet Tooth
Do You Keep Going Round In Circles?
- Starting new dieting systems?
- Going back to familiar weight-loss systems you’ve used before?
- Do you think you’re overweight because you don’t exercise enough?
- Are you using food to compensate your every mood change?
- Do you believe you’ll never lose weight but go through the motions of dieting anyway?
- Have you secretly given-up?
- Have you decided nothing works for you?
- Does being overweight give you a good bond with friends?
Joan’s Immobility And The Related Weight Gain
This Helps With
- Eliminating food cravings?
- Getting control back around meal times?
- Eating regularly and sensibly?
- Still having treats, without being desperate for them?
- Letting the weight fall off without fretting about it?
Marilyn And The Meringue
What Can Happen Instead
If you want to recover your control around food by eating just the way slim people do, without beating yourself up or feeling you’re being denied foods you love, these methods are just what you need.
They demonstrate that it’s not so much about what you eat but how you eat and this is what makes the biggest difference, and this is how they help you get rid of out-of-sync eating.
By getting free of the stress that drives yo-yo weight-loss / weight-gain patterns you’ll find life far easier when you regain your energy and vitality, as well as rediscovering the slimmer figure you know is hiding right now.
What To Do Next
If you’re ready to do things differently:
- Arrange a chat with Jane and explore your options
- Call on 01303 223233 or 07951 522829
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop-in sessions
- One-to-one sessions
- VIP Days to change a whole heap of symptoms
- Over Skype
- On the phone
- Online courses