META-Health teaches you how to join the dots regarding chronic health symptoms, in how and why they come, go and return yet again.
When clients, employees, patients, and students suffer with chronic symptoms, they often feel that no-one understands what they’re going through or can indeed help.
This teaches us to understand what is going on between the mind, the body and the brain. Once the link is made, it let’s you know what needs to be addressed and where to start working on it.
It’s common enough to believe you’ll just have to deal with an illness, as well as being stuck with a condition for life. But what if you could help change all that, albeit; physical disease, mental health, compulsions and unwanted behaviours?
How Does It Work?
META-Health works on the model of Embryology that refers to 4-brain germ-layers that inform our growth in the womb.
This contributes to how we are in the world in terms of; safety, self-worth, and engagement.
The body acts as a conduit for an emotional ‘conflict’ by undergoing a disease process, where a doctor’s diagnosis leads the MH Practitioner to what specifically created it.
Once identified, you can use your favoured clearing techniques to dissipate the triggers which in turn get’s your client free from the tied-in chronic symptom patterns.
Who Is this For?
As a health practitioner, it will give you an insight you can then pass onto your clients and patients, as well as being able to predict what the sorts of symptoms they can expect next.
This introductory course teaches what is ground-breaking information to enable the link between stress and symptoms, where you will get some insights on certain symptoms, even in this part of the course.
What Will I Learn On The META-Health Course?
- What META-Health is and it’s origins
- What the 10 models of META-Health are
- Understand how people get sick
- Learn about the role that stress plays with symptoms
- Learn how every disease goes through 2 phases
- Start to apply this process to every disease you, and others, experience
- Learn what types of shocks can cause a disease and what our body is telling you
- Learn to carry out a Stress-Based Analysis and apply the 5-areas that assist in healing
- Learn about the role that perception plays
- Find out how a CT brain-scan identifies the matching locations on the brain and in the body
- Learn about the best approaches to clear the META Health analysis
Learn To Change Health Issues
Knowing what is going on with the affects of trauma on your body, mind, and emotional health, makes the biggest difference. in providing a unique insight into both how conditions are created and how they can be resolved.
Discover the meanings of many common health problems including: Eczema, Acne, Back pain, IBS, Breast cancer, Cystitis, Asthma, Cardiovascular disease, Sore throats, Tinnitus, Joint pain and more
Also find out about the intelligent role that pathogens, virus’s and bacteria play in diseases, and why they’re not the bad-boys they’ve been painted as.
Who is the accrediting organisation?
The International META-Medicine Association (IMMA) controls the standards of the META-Health Coach Training and the IMMA is responsible for the accreditation and certification of all META-Health Coaches & Trainers worldwide.
The IMMA’s Mission Statement:
The skills you’ll gain on this course will enable you to start using the information with your family, friends, colleagues and clients which will improve your results and ultimately save you time, when it comes to fathoming what lies underneath a set of symptoms, or behaviours.
Payment Options For 19-20 July Training
What To Do Next
If you’d like a chat first, get in contact with Jane here:
- Arrange a chat with Jane and explore your options
- Call on 01303 223233 or 07951 522829
- Email email@example.com
- Drop-in sessions
- One-to-one sessions
- VIP Days to change a whole heap of symptoms
- Over Skype
- On the phone
- Online courses