Something that is often missed is that when we have health issues, in tandem with weight loss challenges, they are not separate and ought not to be treated as such. But if you do treat them separately, you’re unlikely to clear both sets of symptoms fully, or new conditions arrive to take their place.
Why they need looking at together
It makes sense doesn’t it, if we’re a living inside of a body with a mind, and a mind with a body? How can we possibly separate them, before there are no lines where one stops and the other starts.
Recent psychology, especially in the field of Energy Psychology shows us that the body is being influenced by the mind as well as it’s physical environment, at least as far back as the womb. A baby is picking up everything that is going on with their mum, who they inhabit, and their dad too.
See what Bruce Lipton a Developmental Biologist has to say about it in this 4-min video:
Maybe you’re wondering how is this relevant to health and weight loss? The answer is that symptoms can be changed and not losing the weight you want to is connected psychologically, subconsciously, physically, mentally and emotionally.
Addressing all of what you have going on gives you a phenomenal outcome, and the very best chance for success in all areas.
Join the newsletter
If you haven’t already, join the newsletter and receive tips, news and up-to-date information about the mind:body connection in relation to weight loss.
Working with Jane
Changing unwanted patterns with all-things-food makes an enormous difference to everything else, especially how you feel about yourself.
When it comes to making better decisions, addressing what stops you is a very good place to start. Are you ready to take the helm?
This highly personalized programme with unlimited sessions will fully transform your life, from whatever is holding you back from smoothly, quickly and easily dropping the weight you’ve been holding onto for the longest time, for a range of unfathomable reasons.
Who Is It For?
- Have you been overweight for decades trying diet after diet without success
- Have you developed chronic disease symptoms which is sapping your energy
- Are you hormonal with pre-mid-post menopausal symptoms
- Are the gastric band methods failing you miserably
- Have you got symptoms where your moods dip down or get super busy
You’re In Charge
This top-level bespoke coaching service offers you the chance to realize all your wellness dreams that lead to a healthier, slimmer body, because the information we use will make it so much easier to get on-board with yourself so that you will:
- Become that slimmer you
- Get energised
- Keep up with everything albeit; your life, your kids, your loves and your passions
- Fulfill some life goals, knowing that what may have been one of your toughest life challenges is fully under way, so you can become excited about uncovering the next chapter in your story!
How Is It Different?
From the outset you’ll start reclaiming the body you want, and notice a difference in yourself, which ultimately helps you uncover a healthier, happier you.
It’s a chance to finally get on-board with yourself by changing what’s stopped you before. You might be surprised to learn that it’s not your fault, and this makes the biggest difference of all.
- A Tracker that includes tracking your family history
- The Silver inclusions
- Personalized MP3 recordings every 4th session
- Private food allergy testing
- Private hormonal testing – which ensures your metabolism is working correctly
- NES Health scans and treatment
- Other types of symptoms and diseases
- Professional nutritional support
This personalised coaching service offers you a different approach by working with the biology of what assisted in putting on the weight in the first place, because this IS where most people need to start.
This addresses any behavioural patterns and self-sabotage and leads you back into normalised eating behaviours and exercising for health. It takes you into future goal-setting in order to receive more from life in all the key areas of relationships, family and friends, career, money, hobbies, community, health and your immediate environment.
Let’s Have A Chat
If this speaks to you as something you’re prepared to commit yourself to, then please make contact below to arrange a chat: